Nardi Viticoltori is a young family-run company, located in the heart of the rolling hills of Chianti Classico. It rises in Castellina in Chianti close to Siena, the City of the Palio and to Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance. The company covers an area of forty hectares of property. There are ten vineyards registered in Chianti Classico, the rest is divided between olive groves, arable land and the farm for the breeding of Chianina cattle and Cinta Senese pigs. Giacomo and Angelo define themselves as the new generation of Chianti Classico producers, having gained great experience in two prestigious wineries of the area. With passion and determination they honor their land by creating unique wines. The Nardi family has always taken care of its land to foster values and traditions that this territory entails.
Wine area: Chianti
Production volume: 20.000 bottles
- FARFARO TOSCANA IGT BIANCO 2019 (80%TREBBIANO TOSCANO 20%MALVASIA DEL CHIANTI)
- BACCHERI TOSCANA IGT ROSSO 2018 (60%SANGIOVESE 40%MERLOT)
- CHIANTI CLASSICO DOCG 2018 (90%SANGIOVESE 5%CANAIOLO 5%COLORINO)
- CHIANTI CLASSICO RISERVA DOCG 2017 (100%SANGIOVESE)
- SERRICO SUPER TUSCAN 2017 (100%MERLOT)